How to Hack Facebook Accounts
If you ever had the hankering to hack into an account, you also know that it’s always better not to be within the immediate vicinity of the person whose account you’re illegally trying to get into. Facebook may not be the most lucrative of targets, but it doesn’t lack its fair share of hackers. After all, it may not be as high profile as government or financial sites, but it’s still a mine of information on people. And there are always those gullible enough to fall into the usual scams and tricks.
Of course, there are also those who aren’t after any financial gains or the notoriety that comes with a successful hack. Some just want to spy on spouses and significant others. Whatever the case may be, you just don’t want to be caught dead doing it by your intended victim.
So, how can you hack into a Facebook account without actually being there? The answer, dear friends, is a keylogger.
Keylogging is perhaps the second best method to hack Facebook accounts, just behind al-time-favorite phishing. How is keylogging done?
To quickly summarize, it will just involve 4 simple steps:
1. Create a server to hack the passwords.
2. Extract the icons from the software.
3. Bind the keylogger to hide it.
4. Spread the keylogger to intended victims.
Now let’s go through them in detail, shall we?
The first step to hack an FB account
Step 1: Creating a Server for Hacking Passwords
Keyloggers run on the victims’ computer. The keylogger captures all the keystrokes made on the machine. The data is then sent to the hacker. But before all that happens, the following must be done.
1. Download a keylogger and a binder.
2. Extract the RAR file. The RAR file will contain one folder and three files.
3. Open the keylogger file. You might need an email address and a password for this. (Tip: Create a fake gmail account instead of using your real one. You’re hacking, remember? You’d hardly want to use your legitimate email address for that.)
4. Click on the server settings. You can set the times when you want to receive reports. The advisable timer is 20 minutes.
5. Click on Output box to choose the file location. You can also name the file here. All other fields are optional.
6. Click on Log and Result Setting.
7. Enter the subject email in the “Log Email Title” field.
8. Click on the last two options to add the computer name and the victim name.
9. Click on Other Options. Unclick the message button.
10. Click on Build Keylogger.
After the last step, you should see your keylogger file at the location you chose. This is your server file and it will be used to bind with the other software later on.
Step 2: Extracting Icon File from Installer
1. Open Resource hacker folder.
2. Open reshacker file.
3. Go to Menu.
4. Open any setup file.
5. Click on the action button.
6. Click on save all resources.
7. Save all resources to desktop (or any other location of your choice).
You will have two files. One is the icon file. The other is the res file. Delete the res file as you only need the icon file for this procedure. You now have the Icon of installer files. We will now proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Binding the Keylogger Server to Software
1. Go to the keylogger folder. Open the binder.
2. Click on + button to start adding files.
3. Add the keylogger server and the software setup.
4. In Binder Menu, go to settings.
5. Select the icon generated from Step 2. Set the location of the output file.
6. Go back to Binder File Menu. Click on bind files.
Your binded keylogger is now ready. The last step just entails spreading or sending it out to your intended victim.
The final step: Spreading the hack!
Step 4: Spreading the Keylogger
Once the software has been set up with the keylogger attached, it’s time to send it out. How?
• Become a member of various forums and spread it via software posts.
• USB and pen drives
As you can see, hacking into anyone’s Facebook account is easy and will only take a few minutes. If you’re worried that you may fall prey to these hacks, here are some ways to protect your account:
• Stay clear of cracked software. Do not download anything from unauthorized websites.
• Install anti-virus and anti-spyware on your computer and make sure they’re always updated.
• Scan files before transferring them to your USB drive.
• Password protect your computer and do not allow others to use it.
Facebook is hardly the most secure of sites. This is one reason that it’s very attractive to hackers. The information shared in the networking site is practically limitless, with many people seeming to forget the concept of privacy. Facebook account hacks are plenty and won’t even take superior computer skills to do. So take the necessary steps to learn about what could put your account in danger and then implement steps to protect it.